We have enjoyed this wonderful festive event every year. Cornerstone really knows how to throw a party complete with Santa sightings, ballet shows, holiday movies and yummy food! Just a few tips I have learned: I would recommend getting there early or be prepared to park in the lot at Jacuzzi (which is free) and they will shuttle you over. Parking at Cornerstone will be $5 this year with all proceeds going to Pets Lifeline. I also bring flashlights for my kids and lots of warm clothes.
When: Saturday, November 24th festivities begin at 4pm
Where: Cornerstone Gardens
Cost: Admission to Sonoma Valley’s traditional holiday kick-off event is free and open to the public.
Complimentary Parking and shuttle will be available from Jacuzzi Wines – 2 minutes south of Cornerstone on HWY 121. The complimentary shuttle service will be leaving every 15 minutes from Jacuzzi’s lot, starting at 3:30, to take you to and from the event.
Onsite Parking will be available on a first come basis for $5/car with 100% of the proceeds going to Pets Life Line.
Be the first to see with the Snowmen will be doing this year at the Annual Lighting of the Snowman Event at Cornerstone.
This year enjoy:
• Live music by Robert and Amy Ethington in the “Winter Crystal Grove”
• a stunning holiday performance by the Sonoma Ballet Conservatory in the Tent,
• Holiday children’s films in the olive grove cinema
• Pictures with Santa throughout the event on the big blue chair!
• Holiday Beer Garden complete with lederhosen bar people and take away steins.